This is the privacy and cookies policy for https://bresciabercane.com, being the e-commerce website of BB (we, us and our) for the sale and purchase of our products (Site).
We are committed to protecting your privacy on-line. We appreciate that you do not want the personal information you provide to us distributed indiscriminately and here we explain how we collect information, what we do with it and what controls you have.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information (such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number) that you provide by completing forms on the Site, including if you register as a user of the Site, subscribe to any service, upload or submit any material via the Site, request any information, or enter into any competition or promotion we may sponsor
- In connection with an account sign-in facility, your log-in and password details
- Details of any transactions made by you through the Site
- Communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding the Site or its content
- Information from surveys that we may, from time to time, run on the Site for research purposes, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them
You are under no obligation to provide any such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
We may, from time to time, run referral programmes or similar initiatives, such as a “Tell a Friend” programme, that invite you to provide us with the contact details of someone who is known to you who may nd our products or services to be of interest. We will only use those contact details for the purpose of the relevant initiative (and not for general marketing purposes). By providing us with their details, you con rm that you have their permission to do so and must not provide us with the details of anyone from whom you do not have such permission. We reserve the right to identify you as the person who has made the referral in the message that is sent to them.
When you visit the Site, we may automatically collect additional information about you, such as the type of internet browser you use, any website from which you have come to the Site and your IP address (the unique address which identi es your computer on the internet) which is automatically recognised by our web server. You cannot be identi ed from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an e ective service on the Site and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use.
USES MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will use the information you provide to:
- enable us to process your orders and to provide you with the services and information o ered through the Site and which you request;
- administer your account with us;
- verify and carry out nancial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
- audit the downloading of data from the Site;
- improve the layout and/or content of the pages of the Site and customise them for users;
- identify visitors to the Site;
- carry out research on our users’ demographics and tracking of sales data;
- send you information we think you may need useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided – you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes;
You can tell us not to contact you with information regarding our products and services, either at the point such information is collected on the Site (by checking or un-checking (as directed) the relevant box) or, where you do not wish us to continue to use your information in this way, by following the unsubscribe instructions on any communications sent to you.
We may disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to the Site, customers and sales in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, sponsors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identi able information.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our a liates, or to our agents or contractors who assist us in providing the services we o er through the Site, processing transactions, ful lling requests for information, recei- ving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analysing data, providing support services or in other tasks, from time to time.
We may share your information with other companies and organisations for identity veri cation and fraud protec- tion purposes to the extent permitted by applicable laws. In particular, when you make a purchase from the Site, we may make searches about you at credit reference agencies for such purposes. The agencies will record details of any search. This information may be used by other subscribers for similar purposes.
In the event that we undergo re-organisation or are sold to a third party, you agree that any personal information we hold about you may be transferred to that re-organised entity or third party.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber crime or to protect the Site or the rights, property or personal safety of any person.
PAYMENT PROCESSING AND PRIVACY
Brescia Bercane uses Stripe for online credit/debit card transactions. Stripe provides a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
Paypal paiement is also possible and secured.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site are secured payments:
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Brescia Bercane or any outside party.
- Your payment for this purchase is processed securely by Stripe or PayPal
- Stripe and PayPal uses industry-leading encryption and fraud prevention tools
- Stripe and PayPal do not share your financial information with Brescia Bercane
- Stripe and PayPal will send you a confirmation email when you make a payment
- All monneys are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Brescia Bercane.